Godmore.com – DMCA Policy
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you want unauthorized content removed from Godmore, please read the instructions below:
It is Godmore’s policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to insure that unauthorized content is not distributed via the Godmore network.
Godmore.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material provided through our Service infringes upon your copyright, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. (Identify the infringing material by sending us the URL or item ID for the content you claim is infringing and identify the portion that is infringing. Please note that item ID usually can be found on the page where the material is previewed.)
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. (You can give us a list of the copyrighted works you own and a brief description of the works, attach a copy of the works or send us the URL for a website that displays the works you own.)
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Godmore to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
5. A statement that you “have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (Simply typing your name at the end of an email or electronically transmitted letter will suffice as an “electronic signature.”)
Without such information Godmore cannot reasonably comply with its obligations to intellectual property owners and to the members of the Godmore community.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Be assured that Godmore is designed to fully respect intellectual property rights. Godmore enforces and will continue to enforce its Terms of Service which strictly prohibit the public posting of copyrighted material to which the poster does not have rights and together with the aforementioned activities Godmore brings further protection to content owners seeking to prohibit the distribution of their copyrighted works, while offering a user the best collaborative mobile platform.
Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Please note that Godmore operates globally and had adopted this policy to meet the many legal requirements it must comply with.
For more information about the Godmore Terms of Service, please see godmore.com/terms
Godmore Copyright Agent contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Contact First: godmore.com/contact-us
Please allow 1-3 business days (With in 24 hrs.) for an email response or Remove your Information/Content from our website/database. Note: that emailing your complaint to other parties such as Google/Yahoo will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
Email: [godmoreweb] [@] [gmail] [dot] [com]
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send Godmore a counter-notice. All notices with respect to Godmore should be sent to the Godmore Copyright Agent. Godmore suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Godmore shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for declining to replace material. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.